Each country can become a member. There is no joining fee at this time. No individuals or companies can be a member at this point.
List of Members:
Each member (country) has a right to send Delegate(s) to the General Meeting.
- 1-2 delegate(s): national organization as a legal entity
- 1 delegate: national organization as unofficial legal entity (Their Delegates must be approved by the Executive Board)
- 1 representative without voting rights: country without national organization and national contest or contest with less than 10 people participating
- Approves action plan and budget
- Elects Executive Board
- Etc. (see the Statutes for more details)
Member Countries and Number of Delegates:
Term: Two years (September 1, 2016 – August 31, 2018)
Current Board of Directors:
- Ondrej Sedivy (Czech Yoyo Association)
- Hironori Mii (Japan Yo-Yo Federation)
- Andre Boulay (US National Yo-Yo League)
- Alfredo Mascali (Spanish YoYo Association)
- Steve Brown (US National Yo-Yo League)
- Grace Welch (British Yo-Yo Association)
- Moyo Lin (Taiwan Yo-Yo Federation)
Current Audit Committee Members:
- Marcus Springer (German Yo-Yo Association)
- Nathan Crissey (US National Yo-Yo League)
- Roy Teo (Spinworkx Singapore)
*All information on this page is as of October 15, 2016.